How to claim your free copy

Hmm thats the email I sent to, but you said your inbox was empty. Must have not gone through for some reason. Stupid technology :P

1 hour ago, riskas123 said:

He says on a tech forum while trying to get acces to some software...

Its great when it works mwahah ;)

• 1 month later...

Please login to display this image.

Just a question about the post above: Is it three free downloads as in up to three copies of the CRJ for groups of people translating manuals or is it three free downloads from the store (so if an entire manual was translated by a single person that person will get three different downloads to themselves)?

Here's the post from the screenshot:

@Mathijs Kok

2 hours ago, riskas123 said:

Just a question about the post above: Is it three free downloads as in up to three copies of the CRJ for groups of people translating manuals or is it three free downloads from the store (so if an entire manual was translated by a single person that person will get three different downloads to themselves)?

@Mathijs Kok

Also, I forgot to add to this that I've translated two manuals by myself, so if the 2nd option is true, would that equal to 6 downloads (5 excluding the CRJ that I've already gotten for free)?

@Mathijs Kok

All is well.  Send Mathijs and email at mathis.kok@aerosoft.com and he'll get back with you.

Thank you for your support and assistance!

Best wishes!

• 5 months later...

As the release of the 900/1000 is getting closer I come to think of the two manuals I translated. I did it because it was a very interesting way of learning the systems but as it turned out I was rewarded with a free copy of the 500/700. In the original post where @Mathijs Kok asked for translators he stated that each manual could be rewarded with you to three free downloads and since I have only downloaded the 500/700 I was wondering if I can look forward to get the 900/1000 as well even though it was some time ago?

• 1 month later...
On 10/29/2021 at 11:28 AM, zenit_swe said:

As the release of the 900/1000 is getting closer I come to think of the two manuals I translated. I did it because it was a very interesting way of learning the systems but as it turned out I was rewarded with a free copy of the 500/700. In the original post where @Mathijs Kok asked for translators he stated that each manual could be rewarded with you to three free downloads and since I have only downloaded the 500/700 I was wondering if I can look forward to get the 900/1000 as well even though it was some time ago?

Yes, you can. Just send Mathijs another mail, and most likely make an order with "press-copy" selected as the payment method. I´ve already gotten the 900/1000 as well as NavDataPro w/ charts.

Yes, you can. Just send Mathijs another mail, and most likely make an order with "press-copy" selected as the payment method. I´ve already gotten the 900/1000 as well as NavDataPro w/ charts.

I did just that and was positively rewarded 🙂

Archived