How to claim your free copy

• Aerosoft

When you (or a team) completed at least one complete translation, you are for starters entitled to a free copy of the CRJ. So when the product releases, do the following:

1. Make a standard download order on our shop.
  2. Select press as payment option
  3. Insert the link to the forum post with the downloadable manual in the comment field of the order
  4. Drop me a mail on mathijs.kok@aerosoft.cm with the order number.

When there are more manuals translated we'll handle that in the week after release. 

On 3/4/2021 at 6:38 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

When you (or a team) completed at least one complete translation, you are for starters entitled to a free copy of the CRJ. So when the product releases, do the following:

1. Make a standard download order on our shop.
  2. Select press as payment option
  3. Insert the link to the forum post with the downloadable manual in the comment field of the order
  4. Drop me a mail on mathijs.kok@aerosoft.cm with the order number.

When there are more manuals translated we'll handle that in the week after release. 

Thank's for clarifying, I was about to ask. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, zenit_swe said:

Less than 24 hours left now! It's like the day before Christmas 🙂

Yup. I'm Just hoping not to be a burden on Mathijs, All of the translators are totally gonna mail him within the first 15 min of the release... Also, 24 hrs 54min to go, and that's until midnight. Gotta check your countdown there bud'. 

7 hours ago, riskas123 said:

Yup. I'm Just hoping not to be a burden on Mathijs, All of the translators are totally gonna mail him within the first 15 min of the release... Also, 24 hrs 54min to go, and that's until midnight. Gotta check your countdown there bud'. 

Oh lord, I was under the assumption that the 16th was today (Monday)! What an anticlimax 🤣

8 hours ago, zenit_swe said:

Oh lord, I was under the assumption that the 16th was today (Monday)! What an anticlimax 🤣

Well, now it's Monday, and likely about 24 hours until release. How about that? Huh? I'm getting excited!

Here's proof:

Please login to display this image.

LOL

Oh darn, I apparently missed the train and placed the order too late to be processed today. So here I am, watching all the other children playing with their toys and (un) patiently waiting for tomorrow. Buu huu, poor me 😉

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I have handled 6 so far. But I need the order number to do that.

Ok, I'll just sit back and wait then. Sent you an email 4 hours ago but I recon you got your hands full this evening. No worries.

Hello!

I thought I'd reuse this thread as I also might have had trouble reaching @Mathijs Kok. I tried sending email today as per The Dude's instructions regarding the "find goofs in video" contest reward but not sure I did it right.

Thanks in advance! Super excited about the release.

25 minutes ago, riskas123 said:

All the best wishes with getting it today, I've gotten it and flown my maiden flight. I'm tellin' ya, it's beautifull!

It would have been a blast for sure, I recon even Mr Kok have to sleep and so do I so I will just wait and hope I'll be able to try it tomorrow 🙂

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Again, I have no open emails. If you have an order number that is not yet release send it to me.

@Mathijs Kok Did they got stuck in your spam filter then perhaps? Because I've sent two emails to mathijs.kok@aerosoft.cm now. Anyway my order number is 1120304481.

Please login to display this image.

Just now, Mathijs Kok said:

done.

You are the best! Time is 22:43, wich other company have their project management working those hours??? I'm gonna be a wreck at work tomorrow 🤣

Archived