Updating AIRAC CRJ 500/700/900

Davis Ebbert

Hello,

I have been trying (both manually and through the updater from NAVIGRAPH) to update my AIRAC cycle and I can't seem to figure it out... Right now, the path is the following...

C:\P3Dv5 Addons\Aerosoft CRJ Pro v5\Data\NavData\Aerosoft CRJ Professional\Data\NavData\Aerosoft CRJ Professional\Data\NavData

Even if I delete the folders from the First "NavData" onward (C:\P3Dv5 Addons\Aerosoft CRJ Pro v5\Data), it still keeps making this long path.... and my main concern is i don't think its updating because I am missing several airports I try and fly to in the US (tried 47N, KDXR, for example). The MCDU will say it can't find that point (airport) in the database... When I look at the Airport.txt file downloaded by Navigraph manager or my manual download... KDXR IS in there though.. so is 47N.

Thanks in advance...

• Davis Ebbert changed the title to Updating AIRAC CRJ 500/700/900
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Wolfgang pointed you to the correct topic. To make it clear, in your case, so correct path for the CRJ in the Navigraph DatabaseManager should be: C:\P3Dv5 Addons

Hey there @Hoffie3000 and @mopperle (and thanks for the help so far),

I downloaded it there.. through the navigraph manager and it created another folder... unfortunately I still can't pull up some of the airports I am testing that exist in the U.S (47N, KDXR, etc).

Once I click on Aerosoft CRJ professional (where the manager downloaded the data to after creating that folder)... the data is downloaded to the path C:\P3Dv5 Addons\Aerosoft CRJ Professional\Data\NavData within that folder.

Any advice? See attached image for the folder (highlighted) that the manager created to where I thought you said the data should be routed to...

Please login to display this image.

On 3/5/2021 at 2:36 AM, mopperle said:

And you are sure that you have choosen Navigraph as provider in efb?

Yes. To be clear, I have the NavData and chart subscription from NaviGraph. The charts on the EFB DO work. The airports in the MCDU do not. Well, not all of them... even though (as mentioned above) they are in the airport.txt file... this error is only occurring with this airplane. All my other planes are on XP and work fine with Navigraph.

Thanks..

Davis

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, I think I know the reason: The NAvigraph DataManager doesnt seem to know that for P3Dv5 there is a different path:
C:\P3Dv5 Addons\Aerosoft CRJ Pro v5

versus

C:\P3Dv5 Addons\Aerosoft CRJ Professional

So the navdata are installed to C:\P3Dv5 Addons\Aerosoft CRJ Professional but in v5 they are of course read from C:\P3Dv5 Addons\Aerosoft CRJ Pro v5

Could it be that your version of the Navigraph DataManager is outdated? As I have no Navigraph subscription, I cant test it.

Archived