Increase/decrease too slow

Are there any solutions to speed up the increase/decrease dials, as good as they are they take forever to dial in to the cockpit. Much quicker to just use the mouse. Same with the trim wheel, however this is so much of problem, but would be nice to have it set a bit quicker. Specifically for X-plane 11.

I've heard a rumour there could be something to address this in the next update?

• Administrator

Hello ,

the developers are working on this issue...

I think, it will come with the next updates.

But what you now can try is to set the knob "Repeat activation" with Profile Editor for the Incr/Decr Rotary-knob (or the trim wheel) in the Honeycomb Configurator.

Also at the time , don't rotate the knobs too quickly...

I hope this will help for the first time...

Greets Heinz

2 hours ago, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello ,

no, I don't have any infos at the time about an update date.... Sorry.

Greets Heinz

What is the plan for announcing the update? There is no auto-updater in the configurator, or a system to allow for a popup to let us know there is an update available, where will the announcement be posted, and can we see about having an auto-updater or in-configurator notification.

• Aerosoft

Hi guys,

we have the update almost ready now. As currently the X-Plane version for the Configurator is not part of our ASUpdater, we will announce the release here and on the shop website.

I know you guys are working on a fix for the speed of the dial. But a work around for the ALTIMETER up/down when the plane steps at 10 ft per click on the dial is to set the option sim/aircraft/autopilot/alt_step_ft using one of the switches. I use switch 7 on sets it to 1000 feet and off sets it to 100 ft.

Archived