LZIB airport issue

kirill armas

Hi I am having aerosoft LZIB issue.

when I change altitude the airport runway and taxiway textures are changing.

its like there is another airport underneath it.

please advice.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, close P3D, open OrbxCentral go to Tools/settings and make sure that the library insertion point is below your lowest 3rd party add-on.

In my case it is USCities, yours might look different. At the end you should see the green banner. Restart p3D and check

ORBX was allready set up correctly. is its still NOK.

perhaps there is a BGL that is interfering with this?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I can not check as I do not have LZIB. to which folder did yo install LZIB?

You can search for any bgl with LZIB in its name which is outside your LZIB installation folder

Kirill, I have now turned off my scenery of Bratislava and looked at what the default runway and taxiway look like.
They do not look exactly the same as in your screenshot. I will show it in the screenshot and you will see.
I also have ORBX installed. This runway and taxiway that you have is most likely due to the add-on that you are using for Slovakia.
With the scenery of Bratislava turned on, textures do not disappear, I checked it again in both versions of P3D.
Try to disable add-ons for yourself that you have in Slovakia and that may somehow be geographically related to the territory where Bratislava is located. Perhaps these are global additions, like a grid of heights. 

On 3/2/2021 at 1:41 PM, mopperle said:

I can not check as I do not have LZIB. to which folder did yo install LZIB?

You can search for any bgl with LZIB in its name which is outside your LZIB installation folder

Thanx for hint... having the same problem but after disabling bgl LZIB file under ORBX then no more issue

On 3/5/2021 at 11:15 AM, Pavel1971 said:

Roman, did you disable the file in the ORBX Vector? 

Hi Pavel,

yes I did... ORBX\FTX_VECTOR\FTX_VECTOR_APT\SCENERY\abp_lzib.bgl

but may more intelligent solution exists... 

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived