Honeycomb Bravo profile was working...

Hi everyone,

I had the Bravo working awesome with the PMDG NGX. I decided to upgrade to the NGXu and now none of the lights work. The switches I program work with the NGXu, but no lights. The lights DO work with the NGX though. I've tried deactivating and reactivating, create new profile, download the NGX(u) profile, poke around the SDK file, uninstall the NGX, and no luck with the lights. Could someone help me get these working again? I'm using the latest honeycomb software and v4.5 of P3D.

Thank You,

Kyle

**UPDATE**

After hours of searching and trial and error, it came down to the options.ini file missing the [SDK] EnableDataBroadcast=1 line. Seems like it is all working as before. Hopefully this will help someone else.

4 hours ago, pvupilot said:

Hi everyone,

I had the Bravo working awesome with the PMDG NGX. I decided to upgrade to the NGXu and now none of the lights work. The switches I program work with the NGXu, but no lights. The lights DO work with the NGX though. I've tried deactivating and reactivating, create new profile, download the NGX(u) profile, poke around the SDK file, uninstall the NGX, and no luck with the lights. Could someone help me get these working again? I'm using the latest honeycomb software and v4.5 of P3D.

Thank You,

Kyle

**UPDATE**

After hours of searching and trial and error, it came down to the options.ini file missing the [SDK] EnableDataBroadcast=1 line. Seems like it is all working as before. Hopefully this will help someone else.

Excellent work my friend, just EXCELLENT!

Thank you so much for caring about people in the community enough to post the resolution!

May I ask if you are using a custom profile or a profile that you creating yourself?  If the latter, would you be kind enough to post the profile or link to the profile?

Thank you again for posting the resoltion, I'm sure you helped a lot of people!

My very best wishes to you!

Archived