PFPX FPL export problem with V204

I have installed PFPX V204 on a new PC. On my old PC I used V128, which has been working perfectly.

On first try I wasn't able to export flight plans to Prepar3D v4 Files. I then made sure to have exactly the same PFPX configurations and same rights in the Documents folder on both PC's. This didn't help.

Please login to display this image.

I still have a V123 install file and am considering to use this instead, which would be a pity. Hoping for help ...

P3DV4, Windows 10

vor 1 minute, hbzug sagte:

I have installed PFPX V204 on a new PC. On my old PC I used V128, which has been working perfectly.

On first try I wasn't able to export flight plans to Prepar3D v4 Files. I then made sure to have exactly the same PFPX configurations and same rights in the Documents folder on both PC's. This didn't help.

Please login to display this image.

I still have a V123 install file and am considering to use this instead, which would be a pity. Hoping for help ...

P3DV4, Windows 10

Hey, 

make sure you start PFPX as Admin that should fix the problem for you.

Archived