PMDG 777 P3Dv5 update

balus

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What makes me worry more is the behavior of the FBW, customers report fighting with pitch trim and manual flying/landing. Maybe after today's update it'll be solved.

Engine sound and FBW would be my main reasons for an update beside v5 compatibilty

Regards, Herbert

18 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I just checked with everybody, we simply did not receive any files so far. Of course we have contacted Robert.

hmmm, not doubting you Mathiijs,  but this is from the PMDG forum - according to Robert the files were sent late on the night of release.

A note for our Aerosoft Customers: We tried very hard to get this release done mid-week in order to give Aerosoft time to make the update live in their system for you, but unfortunately this didn't happen. We will be sending them the data that they need late tonight, but I do not know if it is reasonable to expect them to get set up for you to obtain the update during the course of the weekend. Please be kind to their support team- the release schedule is OURS, not theirs- and we know they will be on top of the update just as soon as possible.

vor 23 Minuten, Puukka sagte:

What makes me worry more is the behavior of the FBW, customers report fighting with pitch trim and manual flying/landing. Maybe after today's update it'll be solved.

Engine sound and FBW would be my main reasons for an update beside v5 compatibilty

Regards, Herbert

Hello Puukkaa, 

I don't know but can it be that you are confusing the forum or the thread, this is about the 777 from PMDG for P3Dv5 and not about the FlyByWire A320Neo or the mod, maybe you should write your problem in the forum of MSFS2020, there should be someone and help you with your Problem. :)

vor 14 Minuten, balus sagte:

hmmm, not doubting you Mathiijs,  but this is from the PMDG forum - according to Robert the files were sent late on the night of release.

A note for our Aerosoft Customers: We tried very hard to get this release done mid-week in order to give Aerosoft time to make the update live in their system for you, but unfortunately this didn't happen. We will be sending them the data that they need late tonight, but I do not know if it is reasonable to expect them to get set up for you to obtain the update during the course of the weekend. Please be kind to their support team- the release schedule is OURS, not theirs- and we know they will be on top of the update just as soon as possible.

Hello balus, 

I assume that they send the latest fix to Aerosoft, and in the meantime there is a new version of the 777 from PMDG since last night, i think that's why the whole thing is delayed a bit. Infos about it can be found here: https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/114223-02mar21-update-for-pmdg-777-product-line-is-now-available-via-the-operations-center                                                                                                 

1 hour ago, FlyReal87 said:

Hello Puukkaa, 

I don't know but can it be that you are confusing the forum or the thread, this is about the 777 from PMDG for P3Dv5 and not about the FlyByWire A320Neo or the mod, maybe you should write your problem in the forum of MSFS2020, there should be someone and help you with your Problem. :)

Fly-by-wire is not just a "mod" maker. FBW in the 777.

It downloads now at 153KB/sec. That is very slow... I guess the load on the server (:-)...

The wait is nearly over.

Thanks

Bennyk

21 minutes ago, AndreasXX said:

It is not possible to download updates from the database.

Thanks

Not sure what database you are referring to. Downloaded from "My account-Instant downloads". Already installed by now.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs
12 minutes ago, BennyK said:

Not sure what database you are referring to. Downloaded from "My account-Instant downloads". Already installed by now.

Thanks

Only relevant for those who have the boxed version

• Deputy Sheriffs
35 minutes ago, AndreasXX said:

It is not possible to download updates from the database.

Thanks

Why?

vor 10 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

And what exactly is not working?

No connection

too slow or what

Drücke auf download, startet und bricht sofort wieder ab, betrifft alle Updates auf der Datenbank (Support/Service).

vor 7 Minuten, MajorTom sagte:

No problem here, less than a minute at full speed... Try a different browser/downloader ?

best regards,

Tom

It works thanks a lot

Archived