PMDG 777 P3Dv5 update

balus

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vor 6 Minuten, Serg1234 sagte:

Is it possible to switch to PMDG instead Aerosoft ?

I don't think that's possible, if it did, everyone would surely change their license as quickly as possible to PMDG today, and thus be able to obtain the update earlier than from AS. I think we should just give Aersoft the time it needs. :)

vor 1 minute, Mathijs Kok sagte:

I just checked with everybody, we simply did not receive any files so far. Of course we have contacted Robert.

Thanks a lot.

Anyway we shouldn't hurry, the first installer file had problems with the registration, Rob solved it with a second version.

Also there are minor bugs which will be solved with a Micro Update soon.

Complex software like this one regulary needs post-release fixes, we should be more patient.

Thanks PMDG and Aerosoft for your products and support!

Regards,

Herbert

43 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I just checked with everybody, we simply did not receive any files so far. Of course we have contacted Robert.

Thanks Mathijs. This wasn't good news but at least we know more than we did. 

-Charles 

Do you really want the files to be delivered to you that have errors? There was an issue with the exe from PMDG  which caused activation issues so PMDG had to create new ones to fix the issue which was rolled out, so this is why the delay is happening. 

vor 1 minute, Jude sagte:

Do you really want the files to be delivered to you that have errors? There was an issue with the exe from PMDG  which caused activation issues so PMDG had to create new ones to fix the issue which was rolled out, so this is why the delay is happening. 

Non of my friends had this issue. And its a installer - not a system.
I don´t see a problem why its that difficult to share the installers to 3rd party shops for their upload. Especially for a "professional" flight sim company like PMDG. But however, it must have a reason - we just don´t know it. And its certainly not the reason to get the customers directly to the own shop - I guess. :D 

The issue occurred if you had no other PMDG products installed except for the 777. If you had installed the NGXu or 747 for Prepar3d v5, then the issue did not occur. 

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/111916-27feb21-followup-for-anyone-who-is-having-activation-issues-solution-included-please-do-this

When I go to https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/content as recommended the "Add Product" option doesn't include the "PMDG 777-200LR for P3D4"

It only lists only the FSX version

So I can't add the boxed version of the product I have using that. Is there a solution?

(at the moment I just lists the Airbus bundle professional which I bought online)

Many thanks,

Chris.

vor 1 minute, CJ Reed sagte:

When I go to https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/content as recommended the "Add Product" option doesn't include the "PMDG 777-200LR for P3D4"

So I can't add the boxed version of the product I have using that. Is there a solution?

(at the moment I just lists the Airbus bundle professional which I bought online)

Many thanks,

Chris.

Why don´t you not just check the https://www.aerosoft.com/de/account/downloads section? My versions are in there.

46 minutes ago, Flying_Timm said:

If Aerosoft really didn't receive the files yet, its a shame from PMDG to their customers.

Sometimes miscommunications happen. The problem here is that one group is US based (PMDG) and the other is here in Germany...so we hav about a 6 or 7 hour time difference. I an sad that I won't get to fly the 777-200er today :( but I will hopefully get to do so tomorrow.

-Kiel

• Deputy Sheriffs
36 minutes ago, CJ Reed said:

Many thanks,

Chris.

The reason might be, that until now there was no download for v4 avail/necessary. I think it will change when the new v5 installer is avail.

vor 27 Minuten, chipkiel sagte:

Sometimes miscommunications happen. The problem here is that one group is US based (PMDG) and the other is here in Germany...so we hav about a 6 or 7 hour time difference. I an sad that I won't get to fly the 777-200er today :( but I will hopefully get to do so tomorrow.

If only that is the case, then "gute Nacht" :D In a world in 2021.... however. Fingers crossed that PMDG get that done somehow 

vor 41 Minuten, Flying_Timm sagte:

If only that is the case, then "gute Nacht" :D In a world in 2021.... however. Fingers crossed that PMDG get that done somehow 

The transatlantic cable is probably busy with skype and zoom connections xDDD

Does anyone know what the version number will be when Aerosoft releases the new file? I'm still showing 1.10.8448 which is only the v4 version from when I downloaded it last. Just trying to be sure I don't keep redownloading the old installer to check if it's updated.

36 minutes ago, DVA12924 said:

Does anyone know what the version number will be when Aerosoft releases the new file? I'm still showing 1.10.8448 which is only the v4 version from when I downloaded it last. Just trying to be sure I don't keep redownloading the old installer to check if it's updated.

Pretty sure its 1.11.(can't remember the rest)

vor 4 Stunden , DVA12924 sagte:

Hello DVA12924, 

the version number should be the following since tonight: 1.11.1143

vor 34 Minuten, Yannes28 sagte:

Good morning AS team, is it possible to give an update on the current status?

I think you won't get any big new news, we're all waiting for the update here, it is of course frustrating but what do you want to do,its also depends on PMDG because they have brought out a new update last night. Wie sagen wir in Deutschland so schön "abwarten und Tee trinken". :)

vor 14 Minuten, FlyReal87 sagte:

I think you won't get any big new news, we're all waiting for the update here, it is of course frustrating but what do you want to do,its also depends on PMDG because they have brought out a new update last night. Wie sagen wir in Deutschland so schön "abwarten und Tee trinken". :)

Ich habe meinen morgendlichen Tee schon durch... :)

Archived