P3DV5 PMDG Bravo NAV and AUTOPILOT buttons have side effects

I'm installing a Bravo on P3DV5 PMDG 737NGXu.  I'm using theAFC_Yoke_Config_PMDG_NGX(u).json and BFC_Throttle_Config_PMDG_NGX(u).json configuration files.  Everything installed properly and seems to be working with two exceptions.  When pressing the NAV button, it activates the LOC/VOR button in the cockpit, lights up the button, and changes the view as if I were pressing the S key.  The AUTOPILOT works as well, but causes the landing gear to cycle.  I have tried removing the command in the configurator, the the unwanted behavior is still there.  

I'm only using FSUIPC for the axes. However, I ran logging and saw the following events when pressing the buttons.

108844 *** EVENT: Cntrl= 65567 (0x0001001f), Param= 0 (0x00000000) VIEW_MODE

120485 *** EVENT: Cntrl= 65570 (0x00010022), Param= 0 (0x00000000) GEAR_TOGGLE
   120516 *** EVENT: Cntrl= 65570 (0x00010022), Param= 99 (0x00000063) GEAR_TOGGLE

I haven't been able to locate the source of these events other than the Bravo buttons.  Suggestions on tracking these events down very welcome.

Any assistance gratefully accepted.

Thanks

Dave

• Aerosoft

Good you got it solved, Dave.

Just to make sure you get it right: the axis need to be defined via P3D as they are not dealt with via the ConfigTool. Just the buttons have to be cleared out.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived