A330 V 1.0.4.2 Checklist stuck after "after TO"

Jov

After the latest update, the CL does not advance after the "after TO" CL I work all the steps, and the CL is "completed".
The "Climb" mode (?) does not light up in orange.
happened two times in a row now after a TO from JFK.

Since the CL is not active, the sim does not stop at TOD, which is not nice in a long haul situation.

Can U help?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Jov,

1. We have to check if the "AFTER TO CL" really has been finished and closed. Did you hear the confirmation "Checklist complete" or what was the last action / setting you heard. Please open in the P3D menu the DEBUG WINDOW (Vehicle/Instrument Panel/DEBUG) and send me a screenshot of the result e.g. that window.  Maybe I can find the reason for this issue on your system if you send me that screenshot.
  2. Maybe you missed an item - or did you use the Copilot function -. In the MCDU3 in the CHECKLIST menu was the option SKIP ITEM still highlighted?
  3. "Pause at TO D" has nothing to do with the CL and is a complete different option which can be activated or deactivated in the MCDU3.

Rolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived