CRJ Pro and Thrustmaster TCA throttle

• 3 weeks later...

Im here for the same info. I have the TCA officers pack with Airbus Thrustmaster HOTAS and the Throttle quadrant. The throttle quadrant is unresponsive to any movement and input, even when visiting the EFB options page. No movement in cockpit is experienced while sending the throttles through full travel. The HOTAS throttle does have movement ,though, that is not my preferred way to control the throttles in the aircraft.

Please help guide us on how to enable the throttles in the aircraft please.

Hi there, first of all i assigned the axis like already mentioned in the forum. This did not worked out for me. I was able to calibrate the Throttle in the EFB but no movement at all. After i have done a reset of the calibration in the EFB and made another one the Throttle was finally working for me. Still struggling with the Flaps and the Spoilers.

Hello all,

I'm having the same issue. In the game there is no movement of the thrust levers when I move the Thrustmaster throttles. In the EFB there is no response either so it's not a matter of not being able to calibrate the thrust levers. Interestingly enough though, when I move the thrust levers the engines do respond. They spool up correctly, but the thrust levers themselves do not move. 

Also, just for fun I tried a take off to see how things worked and as soon as I got airborne the thrust went to idle and moving the thrust levers did nothing so as it stands the aircraft is unfortunately unflyable.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the aircraft but that didn't help.

Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Same happens here and when I try to configure the throttles through FSUIPC the aircraft starts jumping around with no control at all (I´m using the TCA quadrant)

Archived