Aerosoft A321/320/319/318 missing (textures/gauges)

Hello everyone! I came to the modeling page since this is an issue with modeling. When I downloaded all the aircraft and went into P3D V5 there were close to none textures on the outside and inside the panels were missing, Overhead panel knobs missing and knobs missing on the main panel. Any help? I am a bit  disappointed that I paid for this experience. I have both pro versions and all up to date. When i choose aircraft in P3D v5 this is what i am greeted with. 

Please login to display this image.

And the model is totally messed up

• Deputy Sheriffs

You should not install it there. So do the following_

- uninstall the Buses via the uninstaller

- create a folder outside P3D like ...\P3D Add-ons

- run the installer again and point it to this folder

• Deputy Sheriffs

I don't really understand why it recognises your P3Dv5 installation as P3Dv4 installation. That just looks strange to me.

Did you run the installer as administrator and all antivirus software turned off?

23 hours ago, Secondator said:

I don't really understand why it recognises your P3Dv5 installation as P3Dv4 installation. That just looks strange to me.

Did you run the installer as administrator and all antivirus software turned off?

I reinstalled P3D and now it works perfectly fine. (Issue fixed)

Archived