Episode 04: Feeding The FMS!

The Dude

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello everybody and welcome to the fourth episode! In this video I will guide you through the FMS preperation.

As a side note, I have to tell you that you will probably scratch your head when you see the reflections on the inside of the glass of the PFD somewhere in this video. Up to now I am the only tester that sees this under certain odd angles, so it is in no way representative of the final product. Actually, I think Hans is just messing with me....

If you have any questions about this video or it's topic feel free to ask or comment here!

And here is the link to Volume 3 of the manuals:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=157882

• The Dude changed the title to Episode 4: Feeding The FMS!

Great Video, Thank you! 

One question about the Flex Temperature. Do you plan to include a calculation for that in the EFB? Or is there any other tool out there for a more or less realistic calculation for the Flex Temp?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am guessing it will not be implemented and I do not know of any tool that does this. Unfortunately.

• The Dude changed the title to Episode 04: Feeding The FMS!

Archived