Episode 02: The Outside Check!

The Dude

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello everybody and welcome to the second episode! In this video we will discuss the outside check, also known as the walkaround. 

If you have any questions about this video or it's topic feel free to ask or comment here!

And here is the link to Volume 3 of the manuals:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=157882

• The Dude changed the title to Episode two: The Outside Check!
  • The Dude changed the title to Episode 2: The Outside Check!

This video really made me think of the smells of the walkaround: hydraulic fluid, Jet A (burned and unburned), rubber, grease, oil, etc. I think it's because of how real everything looks. 

vor 7 Stunden , crowmium sagte:

This video really made me think of the smells of the walkaround: hydraulic fluid, Jet A (burned and unburned), rubber, grease, oil, etc. I think it's because of how real everything looks. 

You forgot the noise 🙂

2 hours ago, ModsWanted said:

You forgot the noise 🙂

Nah, the noise is usually present in the sim to a certain extent, but you can't smell aviation like in real life. It's a very prominent part of the job.

• Aerosoft
On 2/24/2021 at 2:14 PM, crowmium said:

Indeed, an airport is an amazingly smelly place. 

• The Dude changed the title to Episode 02: The Outside Check!

Archived