Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - exact dimensions

Hello flight simmers,

I've already ordered the Honeycomb Throttle to replace my aging Saitek and I'm thinking about to replace my older CH Yoke with the Honeycomb Yoke as well. But before I order anything: Can anyone tell me, how many centimeters the screws exactly need under the tabletop to be mounted?? I've got a desktop with 2 layers: One lower for keyboard and mouse, and one higher (that is a bit further away from the desk chair) for monitor and in my case to mount the throttles and the Yoke. My CH Flight Sim Yoke LE had no problems with the space between those 2 tabletop layers, and the Saitek Throttles didn't either. But the screws on the Honeycomb anyhow look bigger. How much space do they need exactly under the desk?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Dominik

• Aerosoft

Hi Dominik,

while I cannot tell you the dimensions and just incase you don't know, yet: there also comes a suction pad as alternate way of table mounting. Thats what I did for the Alpha as I also have those two layers.

Thanks a lot! Do the Yoke and the Throttles use the same screws? ...because these are the only things that aren't included in the description of the dimensions from their Website. For the yoke they are not even in the drawing. But at the throttles they are, and I could conclude from the other values how long they should be, as I assume that the dimensions in the drawings are right.

vor 3 Stunden , BenBaron sagte:

Hi Dominik,

while I cannot tell you the dimensions and just incase you don't know, yet: there also comes a suction pad as alternate way of table mounting. Thats what I did for the Alpha as I also have those two layers.

I know, but in the long run, I don't trust things too much that are mounted just with a suction pad. At least not for things that you touch weekly or daily over years. Thanks though.

Archived