PFPX Flight Plan % Dist Inc >25%

Hi, I am planning a flight from LYTV to EHAM and I am getting a >25% Dist Increase.  The METAR is LYTV 221430Z VRB03KT CAVOK 15/05 Q1031 NOSIG and plane is a PMDG NGXU 737-800

This is the route and as I see it the problem is a big leg out to PARAK and I don't understand it. I have listed a Smibrief route as No. 2

1).  NIK1P NIK P129 GENLU DCT PARAK DCT GOTAR DCT LIMRA DCT LAMSI L604 RUDNO DCT MAPOX L604 RELBI L602 RKN RKN2B

2). KOFE1P KOFER DCT NUPSO DCT ALIVO DCT SIMBA DCT RUDNO DCT MAPOX DCT NORKU NORK2A 

This the route in the opposite direction and is 43% dist inc

REN1SY EDUPO Z739 DEGOM L603 TESGA DCT OSBIT DCT KEMES DCT LAMSI DCT PESAT DCT TEGRI L605 NEKUL M747 AGNEP Z924 VAL N732 POD POD1F

You are using David's RAD Restrictions and Directs files from the forum download section ?

LYTV-EHAM results in 13% and reversed 8% , the latter requiring a minor change to accommodate RAD

Archived