TCA Thrustmaster throttle A330 issue

Ramtin

Dont close my topic unless it is fixed please!

Raw input didnt work for me!

i couldnt read the awnser back, due to my internet company. my internet didnt work for a few days!

ive tried everything and still i am facing a issue when my throttle is in reverse thrust it is in the simulator on idle. ive reinstalled and installed the drivers 3 times and plugged it in and out of my pc the throttle, and it didnt work. A330 is on the Latest version also!! and here are my settings:

image.thumb.png.aa949f1ed62aa40b823eaca0b9b19c32.pngimage.thumb.png.f035c9c650f459885dbbc5614128d958.png

image.png

Untitled.jpg

• Deputy Sheriffs

How is the throttle reacting in the windows control panel? 
In idle it should be around 25%
and in rev 0%.

If that doesn’t work correct, try to contact TM support, as it is a hardware/driver issue.

Please login to display this image.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 3:29 PM, masterhawk said:

How is the throttle reacting in the windows control panel? 
In idle it should be around 25%
and in rev 0%.

If that doesn’t work correct, try to contact TM support, as it is a hardware/driver issue.

i fixed the Idle clb and toga issue, but now it wont do reverse thrust. and i have checked in the configurater of the a330 the TCA Quadrant support.

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 minutes ago, Ramtin said:

i fixed the Idle clb and toga issue, but now it wont do reverse thrust. and i have checked in the configurater of the a330 the TCA Quadrant support.

So in the windows control panel you have 25% at idle?

An you use D3D or RAW input in sim?

The VC lever are at idle when in TCA idle?

It is on 25% when it is on idle. 

I changed from raw input to direct input because my idle clb and toga didnt work anymore after i did something. 

i fixed it almost only reverse thrust didnt work 

22 hours ago, masterhawk said:

And with this settings in VC the thrust lever is at idle and the TCA lever also?

Rev is only avail with engines on!

Yes well it was, after ive set the throttle to factory mode and the CLB and IDLE issue was fixed i did go to my settings and calibrated the throttle but then it got messed up.

It was on!

In conclusion, the A330 Aerosoft is NOT compatible with the TCA Thrustmaster throttle.

I hope the Aerosoft team will make it compatible with the TCA Thrustmaster throttle the A330, by adding a page like this what the FSLabs team did.

• Deputy Sheriffs

It is compatible!

I run it all day.

But if the driver or P3D has a problem to forward the correct axis data to the addon, then nothing is wrong with the addon.

By activating TCA support in the Configurator the reverser and detend positions are automatically correct detect and set, if the driver/P3D is sending the correct information.

And we also have a tweak section, to define own detend positions. Nothing with GUI, but usable. I use that together with the TCA detend mod.

On 3/25/2021 at 5:26 PM, masterhawk said:

It is compatible!

I run it all day.

But if the driver or P3D has a problem to forward the correct axis data to the addon, then nothing is wrong with the addon.

By activating TCA support in the Configurator the reverser and detend positions are automatically correct detect and set, if the driver/P3D is sending the correct information.

And we also have a tweak section, to define own detend positions. Nothing with GUI, but usable. I use that together with the TCA detend mod.

Ive heard something bout the detent zones, but i dont know how to use it/ install it the detent zones manually. 
how does the Detent zones work?

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 hours ago, Ramtin said:

Ive heard something bout the detent zones, but i dont know how to use it/ install it the detent zones manually. 
how does the Detent zones work?

The mod?

That’s just a replacement of a piece of plastic.

No i meant this 

Should i try these detent zones? i have fixed the CLB TOGA and IDLE detent zones, but my reverse thrust doesnt work... ( and yes engines are on )

Reverse thrust only works with the FSLABS fleet, not with the 787 777 737 aerosoft A32X fleet and A330

[THROTTLE]
useCustomThrottleParameter=1
Eng1_TOGA_MIN=15000
Eng1_FLXMCT_MIN=12000
Eng1_CL_MIN=3000
Eng1_IDLE_MAX=-7000
Eng1_IDLE_MIN=-11000
Eng1_IDLEREV_MIN=-14000
Eng1_FULLREV_MAX=-16000
Eng2_TOGA_MIN=15000
Eng2_FLXMCT_MIN=12000
Eng2_CL_MIN=3000
Eng2_IDLE_MAX=-7000
Eng2_IDLE_MIN=-11000
Eng2_IDLEREV_MIN=-14000
Eng2_FULLREV_MAX=-16000

• 10 months later...
On 3/25/2021 at 9:26 AM, masterhawk said:

It is compatible!

I run it all day.

Hi! Where is this "tweak section" may I ask? Is it a .cfg file I can find somewhere? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Archived