List of Checklist...

Please, would it be possible to have a complete written list in order during the checklist for the A330 (I do the check without the copilot).

Sometimes there are some terms that I can't understand. I know that in this case there is the Skip function.

Problem using this function sometimes blocks the script...

Maybe there is one but I haven't found it.

Thank you and Regards,

A330 v1.0.4.2

P3Dv5.1

Richard.

2 hours ago, Brianwhtn53 said:

If you look on the EFB there is a full list for the pilot and copilot.

Thank you I had noticed but it seems it doesn't correspond exactly to what the copilot says.

Maybe I didn't explain it well, just in case my problem is with the spoken version checklist...where some words are waiting for an answer that I can't give because of my misunderstanding. My only option in this case is to use the Skip option which sometimes has the disadvantage of blocking the rest of the Checklist script.

Hence my initial question: is there a list of words used in the talking version of the checklist?

Richard.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Richard,

Sorry but for the implemented CHECKLIST there is no such list available. If you have doubts on any of the necessary settings I suggest to make flight with COPILOT as well as VIEWFOCUS enabled and see / note what settings the copilot makes. If you have additional questions to certain items please come back and I will check.

Regards,

Rolf

5 hours ago, Hanse said:

Richard,

Sorry but for the implemented CHECKLIST there is no such list available. If you have doubts on any of the necessary settings I suggest to make flight with COPILOT as well as VIEWFOCUS enabled and see / note what settings the copilot makes. If you have additional questions to certain items please come back and I will check.

Regards,

Rolf

Ok, thank you. I'll try that and report.

Richard.

Archived