Zürich installation problems, old manual?

Hello,

In 2017 I bought Zürich V2 for XP11. The files were then called V2.0A, V2.0B and V2.0C. Now, four years later, I want update the airport and see that it is at V2.07. After downloading, I find totally different file names (Airport, Roads 1, Roads 2 and Mesh), however the manual which is included does not reflect these new files at all (it is still the old 2.0 manual, referring to V2.0 A, B and C files). Perhaps I missed something, but I have no idea how to install the new version (when it comes to the difference betwee Roads 1 and 2 for example). Is there any updated manual with information about this?

Thank you and kind regards

Lennard

• Developer

Install in this order:

1. Airport
  2. Roads 1
  3. Roads 2
  4. Mesh

Then make sure you have the Mesh below Global Airports but keep the Airport and Roads folders together. In theory the Roads 2 folder can be removed, it's just part of the package because it actually was mentioned in a later version of the manual, we were able to change the european style roads directly in the mesh layer later on so the roads 2 folder is not needed technically.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived