Aerosoft Updater Trojan???

Hi everybody,

few minutes ago I tried to load the Aerosoft Updater in order to check for possible updates.

It's impossible because my Antivirus software (Kaspersky) always come with the message

that the internet access is blocked  because of a Trojan malware.

Is there somebody who has an idea about it?

with kind regards

Bernd Schwarz

I can't give you any advice on which antivirus software to use, so I'll say it to myself. I have long and forever thrown out Kaspersky because of its extreme stupidity and inconvenience. It blocks a bunch of useful programs. I see that nothing has changed. In your case, add ASUpdater to the exceptions.

With respect. Andrew

vor 24 Minuten, dron960 sagte:

I can't give you any advice on which antivirus software to use, so I'll say it to myself. I have long and forever thrown out Kaspersky because of its extreme stupidity and inconvenience. It blocks a bunch of useful programs. I see that nothing has changed. In your case, add ASUpdater to the exceptions.

With respect. Andrew

Hi,

thanks a lot Andrew.

Take care of yourself

Bernd

• Deputy Sheriffs

Bernd, I recommend to use Windows Defender. It is as good or bad as all other scanners, but it is free.

Your problem is a typical false positive. ONly solution is to exclude all sim related folders from being scanned. From a security perspective this might not be a good advice but the only solution to handle the stupidity of most AV software.

Archived