GSX does not offer to start refueling

dron960

On the A320 and A330, the sequence of actions is simple. I just called the gas station attendant. He pulls up, connects the hoses, and stands there. GSX does not issue an informational message asking you to start refueling, but waits until you start it manually by pressing LOAD SHEET. This was not the case before the update. The rest of the PMDG type aircraft are fine, from which I concluded that this is not a GSX.

With respect. Andrew

• Deputy Sheriffs

Andrew, I believe you are using a complete wrong procedure. First you have to import the Loadsheet data into the MCDU3 (= INIT LOADSHEET) e.g. GSX needs to know which amount of fuel (as well as pax and freight) should be loaded. Those are the 3 fields on the left of the screen. Then you can ask GSX to refuel the plane and you will see that the number on the right starts blinking when the GSX fuel hose is connected to the plane and the process starts.

Regards,

Rolf 

Hi, Rolf.

Of course you're right. That's what I do. I've been doing this for several years now, starting with the FSX version. I'm talking about the fact that the information message is not issued, that you need to start refueling, which was always issued before. While you are preparing for the flight, you will find out that a tanker has arrived. This happens on the A320 and 330. 

With respect. Andrew

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I do not understand the issue or the problem you have and what has the GSX message has to do with it. The message is just a statement from GSX. Additionally wit the last update nothing has been changed in connection with the GSX integration into the Aerosoft Airbuses. So I do not underdstand what you want to express.

Regards,

Rolf

I'm sorry, but we probably didn't understand each other. I know perfectly well that this is a GSX message. I wanted to say that this message used to appear, and now it does not. And it's inconvenient. On other planes, the message appears. That's the problem. And I think this is due to the latest updates. Did I make myself clear?

With respect. Andrew

• Deputy Sheriffs

Andrew, on which other Aerosoft Airbuses this message appears and on which Aerosoft Airbuses not? And please why this missing message is suddenly a problem? For what purpose you need this information? And what are your GSX settings?

Regards,

Rolf

Here are my settings, all as usual. It has stopped appearing on all A330 and A320 vehicles. This is very inconvenient. But it works on PMDG. Before the latest updates, it was the same. I just wanted to ask why it was removed or is it a mistake?

With respect. Andrew

• Deputy Sheriffs

The reason is quite simple because we believe that this message has no meaning / contains no additional information needed if you follow our standard loading procedure = Load-/Fuelplanner then MCDU3 and INIT LOADSHEETand then start boarding, loading cargo and refueling using GSX. I do not know but maybe for other planes this information is necessary and helpful.

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived