Correct Folder Path for Navigraph FMS Data Manager

bhorv67

I cannot seem to get the proper path set in the FMS Data Manager for the AIRAC to be saved in the correct place. 

Following guidance I've seen in threads here, I think I'm setting the preference correctly, but the data is not being saved where the CRJ wants to see it. 

Each time, I'm having to move a folder inside another folder, or the CRJ is not reading the latest cycle.

Please - what should the FMS Path be set to? The auto detect doesn't set it correctly either. 

Thanks

When I installed the CRJ, I used the default settings the installer chose. The directory is C:/P3DV5 Addons/Aerosoft CRJ Pro v5/. But this is where it gets confusing. If I select this path, the FMS manager will create another folder called 'Aerosoft CRJ Pro v5' inside of the folder called 'Aerosoft CRJ Pro v5'. 

I think the target folder the FMS manager should be set to is the top level, which for me is P3DV5 Addons/

Going to do some more testing and see if that works

This issue is now solved. 

Correct path to set in Navigraph FMS manager - \P3DV5 Addons\

This folder does not live on the same directory as P3d. This is the top level of where the CRJ is installed.

I had to manually point the FMS data manager to this folder. 

Archived