Hello!

After discovering the wonderful world of FSUIPC macro controls, I am trying to assign some Airbus functions to given TCA Airbus Sidestick and throttle quadrant buttons.

Now... I have been able to use the button on the sidestick above the PTT to toggle the tiller on/off and it has been working uneventfully on both A318-21 and A330 as it should, which isn't strange, because the LVAR is the same for both the A318-21 and the A330.

However... Trying to assign the three following LVARs, which again are common to both Airbus packs, to three different buttons, it works as expected on the A319 but it doesn't work on the A330.

It needs to be said that I have a specific control profile used by only the Aerosoft Airbuses, and shared with both A318-21 and A330.

[Macros]
1=L:AB_OVH_APU_MASTER=Toggle
2=L:AB_OVH_APU_START=Toggle
3=L:AB_OVH_PNEUBLEEDAPU=Toggle

Any clue on why this might be working with one aircraft but not the other?

I have the same issue with another LVAR shared by both Airbuses:

AB_OVH_WIPERL_KNOB
AB_OVH_WIPERR_KNOB

I assigned the two black buttons on the quadrant to the wipers (one button increases both wipers, the other decreases both wipers as well) and the same issue occurs: it works on the A318-21 but not on the A330. At least... The assigned button increases only the co-pilot wiper (not the pilot one), but the other doesn't work on neither side.

Any help is appreciated!

• Aerosoft

Hi,

I don't know the A330 from a development perspective, but did some small test regarding your issues.

For this:

I have the same issue with another LVAR shared by both Airbuses:

AB_OVH_WIPERL_KNOB
AB_OVH_WIPERR_KNOB

In the A330 you also manually have to set AB_wiperL and AB_wiperR to values 0-2 in order for the physical wipers to move and not only the knobs.

And for this:

1=L:AB_OVH_APU_MASTER=Toggle
2=L:AB_OVH_APU_START=Toggle
3=L:AB_OVH_PNEUBLEEDAPU=Toggle

You can use AB_VC_OVH_APU_MASTER_ON_PB, AB_VC_OVH_APU_START_ON_PB and AB_VC_OVH_AIR_APU_BLD_ON_PB with values 0 and 1.

Hope this helps.

Archived