Sim-Wings Airports Question

FirmamentFX

Hi guys,

I am a little confused about the labelling of some of the Sim Wings products.

On their website, I cannot tell if some airports are re-releases from the originals.

Can someone please confirm that there are no re-releases of airports from Sim-Wings that are not contained in France 1 and 2, Spanish Airports 2, New Spanish Airports etc? Are these absolutely the latest versions (minor fixes aside)? There are no "old" and "new" versions?

Many thanks!

Martin

• Developer

Hi,

as I know, at this moment this are the latest version.

But, Madrid and Paris CDG are in development for a new release somewhere in 2008 (for both, FS9 and FSX Version). About other new developments for the rest of this packs, I have no info yet.

Hi,

as I know, at this moment this are the latest version.

But, Madrid and Paris CDG are in development for a new release somewhere in 2008 (for both, FS9 and FSX Version). About other new developments for the rest of this packs, I have no info yet.

Ok cool - I guess this will be more of the "Mega" range... Excellent!

And I must congratulate Sim-Wings on continuing to do both FS9 and FSX versions... My "development" machine is FSX, but for pleasure I still use FS9.

Well for the moment CDG as it is will do very nicely until the Mega one is released :D

Cheers!

Martin