Twinotter owners - need aircraft.cfg

helialpin

Hi all!

I´ve been VERY dumb today: I messed around with my aircraft.cfg of the Twin Otter float version and deleted by accident the backup file. Could anone send me the Original version (1.01) so that I could avoid reinstalling my Twotter. Can anyone PM me the aircraft.cfg or contact me so that I can send you my email adress?

Thank you very much! :oops:

Backup all the folders to do with the twotter that you have now, then run the installers again. Then you can copy back any files you have changed since before your boo boo, lol. Private messaging is disabled on this Aerosoft forum i'm afraid.

• Aerosoft
Hi all!

I´ve been VERY dumb today: I messed around with my aircraft.cfg of the Twin Otter float version and deleted by accident the backup file. Could anone send me the Original version (1.01) so that I could avoid reinstalling my Twotter. Can anyone PM me the aircraft.cfg or contact me so that I can send you my email adress?

Thank you very much! :oops:

Just send them by email (as we don't do PM's on this forum)