When is the next update coming out?

Guys,

I think people have waited long enough for the next update. I'm not using the HC configurator because it crashes my (Mac) system, so I'm not getting the full value of the Bravo TQ.

I appreciate that there is some depth to the testing that is required, but all I've seen so far is that it'll be coming out soon. It would be nice and appreciated by the HC community, to get an update on when the next software release will occur. Is it imminent, or are we going to have wait weeks or months?

Any chance you can give us an update please?

• Aerosoft

Hi,

feature-wise version version 2.1 is completed and we are currently in the process of putting together a new installer. Once this has also been tested and approved you will have it ASAP.

• Aerosoft

Hi Alexander,

Linux port goes alongside 2.1. But we don't want to delay the general release, so most probably Linux is coming a little later than Win/Mac as it involves more testing of base functionality than for the other operating systems.

On 2/16/2021 at 3:03 AM, BenBaron said:

Hi,

feature-wise version version 2.1 is completed and we are currently in the process of putting together a new installer. Once this has also been tested and approved you will have it ASAP.

Excellent, thankyou

• 3 weeks later...

Still waiting for the updated software - surely it can't be much longer? Some of us are not getting the full benefit of the Bravo TQ because the software issues. How about some updates on progress, what features can we expect? How different will the interface be? Please give us something to look forward to.

Have to agree here, can't fly atm without the bridge crashing my sim, i'm a little disappointed that it's as far away as it is, as recent posts made it sound like it's days away from release, but now your saying it still needs wrapping into an installer and then to go through QC? Or are we discussing only QC'ing the installer, not the entire configurator?

• Aerosoft

Guys,

thank you for your patience. Version 2.1 is scheduled to come out next week. We would have liked it to be this week, still but unfortunatley there were two small items that crept up today. As the installer needs to be rebuilt everytime something like this happens, we had to postpone the release until next week.

• Aerosoft
vor 23 Stunden , Alexander Sack sagte:

Is Linux out next week as well? Pretty please?

Hi Alexander,

not with the first round of 2.1 . Like I've indicated before the goal is to get the update out for the current platforms first and completely move our resources working on that project towards getting you the Linux version as soon as feasible.

Alright. Hopefully, you can get the Linux release out by the end of the month (I am assuming you guys are pretty further along in the port). Btw, I’ll bet many Linux users would even take a simple command line tool to configure the Bravo if need be.

Thanks Ben, just had my first brief play and looks great - I'll have to wait for the weekend to get right into it but just my initial play on the Hot Start TBM900 and it works great. Thankyou to the team for their hard work - much appreciated.

• Aerosoft

Hi Alexander,

we discovered an issue with the Linux version where we could not open up the device to drive its LEDs while at the same time keep capturing its button presses. We always only could do one with the method we are using on the other platforms without a problem. This is due to a different way Linux handles usb devices compared to e.g. Mac. We "hope" we have this sorted out now, but this cost us some time and we still have to check whether the workaround we are doing is actually sound in all cases. I hope we can get that confirmed asap as this was the last thing holding us up now.

• Aerosoft
vor 12 Stunden , Alexander Sack sagte:

Alright. Think by beginning of April we might have something?

I've just today invited you into a forum conversation, so please check you messages.

Archived