Aerosoft F16 progress

MDIvey

• Aerosoft
Hm wonder also which aircraft will be next. Hoping for the Cat. :)

My guess... H1 racer-> Discus glider -> Catalina -> F16 -> Bronco. That will take me deep into summer. There is a very nice helicopter in store after that and our external developers will probably get their xxx out of their xxx in the mean time as well. Stab to my greatest buddy Hans Hartmann totally intended (if you need me on MSN, try in a week or so)

There is a very nice helicopter in store

:shock: did I hear HELICOPTER??? WHERE??? a ver nice chopper? I can´t wait!! Forget the F-16, Bronco,.... and give me the chopper PLEEEAAASE!!! :lol:

If you need a Beta Tester for the chopper let me know! If it´s just as nice as the Seahawk / Jayhawk it´ll be a MUST HAVE! Any hint about the type? Military or civil?? Twinengine or single? OH man! Whatever it is! I can´t wait! Seems you´ll get a lot of my money in the future although I promised to keep my FSX budget small. :lol:

My guess... H1 racer-> Discus glider -> Catalina -> F16 -> Bronco. That will take me deep into summer.

Although it will take some time.. I am glad to hear that the Glider will be finished soon. I discovered those aircrafts for myself while exploring Hawaii and Dillingham. Since that I really start to like flying w/o an engine (though I know one of your gliders will have one).

Looking forward to next releases!