Vol 1: AOM PART 1, General Information (version 0.99)

1 hour ago, zenit_swe said:

It's Saturday, give him a break 🙂

True. What did you do with it though? Nearly done with the whole thing, just translating the controlls is a pain, then I realized that nobody else did it and it's even more of a pain. I have to finish what I started you know...

1 hour ago, riskas123 said:

True. What did you do with it though? Nearly done with the whole thing, just translating the controlls is a pain, then I realized that nobody else did it and it's even more of a pain. I have to finish what I started you know...

Well my take on this is to translate what we got. With documents like this you don't just change things on the fly, you use version control. As you can see in the beginning of the document they log each revision so the oddities we find and point out will be accumulated into a new revision. Then we will receive it and we will have to go through the whole thing again to make sure we incorporate those changes in our translated versions.

Hi. I think one more thing might need correction (in english version).

Page 18, panel no. 12 - I think it should be called 'reversionary', instead of revisionary (the one to switch MFS to PFD, NORM or EICAS)

Also - maybe interface for FMS should be called CDU in manual, instead of just FMS? I know it's what everybody usually call it, so up to you..

On 2/10/2021 at 12:21 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

When you work on it try to keep the structure intact so the index etc keeps on working!

That's pretty near impossible seen as norwegian may use a whole sentence to describe one english word (Simply because the english word doesnt have a norwegian counterpart) I changed the page numbers in the index to match the document though. The norwegian one is 5 or so pages longer than the english one. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft
8 minutes ago, lord Baltimoar said:

Hi @Mathijs Kok,

was just checking this one out and on page 8 there is a dead link:

; check its product page on our websites: https://www.aerosoft-shop.com/products/navdatapro/navdatapro.html

greets, 

Koen

Thanks!

Archived