Italian

Wuper

Hey - I would be willing to help translate one or both of the manuals into Italian. Are the docs publicly available now, or will you need to DM me? thx..

(If collaboration is allowed and you want to help or review, just dm me!)

Just now, Fabri91 said:

I'm also willing to help - if @Wuperdoes one of the docs I can do the other one.

That sounds like a deal... I have some time this morning, so whenever we get the docs we can get to work and determine who does what.

Just now, Wuper said:

That sounds like a deal... I have some time this morning, so whenever we get the docs we can get to work and determine who does what.

Perfect!

I'll (generally) have time in the evenings.

52 minutes ago, Fabri91 said:

I will start this evening on the file "Vol 1: AOM PART 1, General Information (version 0.99)".

Hi, I have already been working on this manual for a few hours - Would you like to pick up where I leave off? Let me know when you can work on it and I will shoot you a DM with a sharable access link.

46 minutes ago, Wuper said:

Hi, I have already been working on this manual for a few hours - Would you like to pick up where I leave off? Let me know when you can work on it and I will shoot you a DM with a sharable access link.

Ah, ok! That would be perfect, I just got in front of my PC and have a couple hours' time.

2 minutes ago, Fabri91 said:

Ah, ok! That would be perfect, I just got in front of my PC and have a couple hours' time.

OK - I will dm you the link to the document.

I think i'm done for the day. Been staring at this computer screen for too darn long hahah! I will continue tomorrow wherever you left off, then once finished, we can both glance through and correct any grammar/typo errors.

25 minutes ago, Fabri91 said:

I'm too done for today - tomorrow I'll have to get up early. I really think that in a couple of days we'll be done - you already did quite a bit! :D

Same here! And you as well! Good work today! I actually enjoyed this a lot, since I got to learn more about the CRJ and its systems. I’ll definitely read the manual over when the aircraft releases, but I did get a good bit of information today. Had my eyes glued to the monitor for about 5 hours working on that.. haha

Archived