French

EightBitGoose

I've just started working on the manual, I'm working on the beginning now. There are about 53 pages so I'll do 1-19. Then one of you can do 20-36, and somebody else can do 37-53. How does a shared google doc sound to work on it? 

6 hours ago, EightBitGoose said:

I've just started working on the manual, I'm working on the beginning now. There are about 53 pages so I'll do 1-19. Then one of you can do 20-36, and somebody else can do 37-53. How does a shared google doc sound to work on it? 

Hi there! I take the pages 37-53. Let me know how to proceed. Ok for a link on your cloud to share the files. Alain

1 hour ago, Alain HERBUEL said:

Hi there! I take the pages 37-53. Let me know how to proceed. Ok for a link on your cloud to share the files. Alain

Hello, I've uploaded the manual to a google doc. I can add you to it, I'm working off the doc. If you could PM your email so I can add you to it that would be great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Sébastien Marleau said:

BTW, not translate ''Digital Aviation'' by ''Aviation Numérique''

Seems as if somebody used Google or any other tool to translate. Something we really dont want to see.

• 8 months later...

Archived