Sim Wings Pro Munich no buildings and vehicles in the air

JeroenvN

A few weeks ago I bought the scenery Pro Munich. After the installation I saw that there were no buildings and some vehicles are drving through the air. I deinstalled the scenery and reinstalled it agian but I had the same problem. This is the first time that an Aerosoft scenery doesn't work correct. I bought several Aerosoft scenery's and had never a problem after the install.

Can anyone tell me what to do so that the scenery will work perfect. Thanks for your help!

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

As you don‘t give us any infos, which Sim you use and which other Addons with local or global orientation you have installed, there is nothing to say here.

Come back with infos about your personal situation, then maybe someone can help you. 

I'am using P3Dv4 version 4.0.23.21468. I've installed Aerosoft Sim-Wings Pro Munich version 1.1.2.0. I'am also using ORBX FTX Global vector and ORBX OpenLc Europe.

I hope I gave enough information to help me solving the problem.

With kind regards,

Jeroen van Nimwegen  

• Developer

Please update first you Simulator to the newest Version (P3D 4.5 HF2, Version 4.5.13.32097), 4.0.x is a not supported far outdated version. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but your P3D version is out dated. The system requirements clearly state that you need P3Dv4.5 and you are still on P3Dv4.0.

So update your P3D first

Archived