February's Screenshot Contest: A Romantic Trip - Love is in the Air!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

That time of the year is here.....where they say love is in the air.  May not feel much like that with this Covid debacle looming over hovering heads, however, that does not stop us Simmers from finding "Love in the AIr" with our Simulators.  Romantic destinations, romantic flights, romantic cityscapes - OK, OK, OK - ANYTHING ROMANTIC.  As always creativity stands the better chance.

Theme:  Romantic evening flight in Seattle area
Simulator:  MSFS 2020
Aircraft:  Daher 930

Please login to display this image.

Aircraft:  Bonanza A36

Theme:  Romancing the evening around Catalina
Aircraft:  Carbon Cub

Theme:  Impressing the Mrs with some slow flight over Lost Wages (KLAS - FlyTampa)
Aircraft: DA40

Theme:  Excited to get my feet planted in St. Barths for lots of bachelor romance
Simulator :  X-Plane 11.51
Aircraft:  Nimbus BN-2 Islander

Theme:  Romantic scenic Dusk flight
Simulator:  MSFS 2020
Aircraft:  C152

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".

This a multi-sim platform for your images as we also welcome X-Plane, DCS, Infinite Flight and even AeroFly images.

Thema: Twelve Miles to the Sundowner

Simulator: FSX STEAM

Flugzeug: Alabeo Waco YMF5

Hallo zusammen,

komme hier zurück mit der Waco YMF5 nach EGEO, Oban Airport, pittoreske Westküste Schottland. Der Sundowner wartet schon gekühlt ...

Geniesst den Abend!

Ubowi

im FSX STEAM

2017-12-10_0-22-3-742.BMP

vor 30 Minuten, ubowi sagte:

Hallo zusammen,

komme hier zurück mit der Waco YMF5 nach EGEO, Oban Airport, pittoreske Westküste Schottland. Der Sundowner wartet schon gekühlt ...

Geniesst den Abend!

Ubowi

2017-12-10_0-22-3-742.BMP 7 MB · 5 downloads

OH,

Wie bekomme ich das Bild sichtbar eingebunden/geöffnet?????

Möchte hier Bildformat wechseln. Format BMP wurde nicht angezeigt. Bild-Inhalt ist gleich!

Hallo zusammen,

Geniesst den Abend!

Ubowi

• 2 weeks later...

Love is in the Air - Yes, I'm still loving FSX plus photoreal sceneries ❤️

What could be more romantic than a heart-shaped pond in a beautiful, idyllic landscape?

FSX plus photoreal scenery

In my opinion still the best flightsimulator - if you want to see authentic, detailed photoreal landscapes with a detailed mesh on an affordable PC. And choose between tons of photoreal sceneries and authentic aircrafts. From freeware to expensive ultra-realistic models.

Always safe landings
Torsten

What can be more romantic for loving passenger couples than their romantic honeymoon flight abroad Bahamas airline on way to romantic paradise Bahamas island to be accompanied by exciting condensation which make it more romantic for airport spotting photographers on ground too ????

ab32.jpg

6 hours ago, Aharon said:

What can be more romantic for loving passenger couples than their romantic honeymoon flight abroad Bahamas airline on way to romantic paradise Bahamas island to be accompanied by exciting condensation which make it more romantic for airport spotting photographers on ground too ????

What happened to F-GSEX? 

This pic may not look romantic but hear me out. This is London Heathrow just outside the perimeter fence of runway 09R/27L.

I took my wife (and she is still my wife) for a romantic picnic to this spot in real life. True story. 

3 hours ago, edetroit said:

What happened to F-GSEX? 

@edetroit,

Do not want to steal your chances to use that livery for your contest for this month   I assume you will be using F-GSEX for this month contest hence do not want to hurt your chances for this contest. Hope that my honesty is ok with you.

I am planning to use your Corsair repaint for flight between FMEE and FSIA but I am still waiting for FSDG software company to have special sale on those two airports.   Cannot afford their normal prices so I am waiting for sale price.

Regards,

Aharon

9 hours ago, Aharon said:

@edetroit,

Do not want to steal your chances to use that livery for your contest for this month   I assume you will be using F-GSEX for this month contest hence do not want to hurt your chances for this contest. Hope that my honesty is ok with you.

I am planning to use your Corsair repaint for flight between FMEE and FSIA but I am still waiting for FSDG software company to have special sale on those two airports.   Cannot afford their normal prices so I am waiting for sale price.

Regards,

Aharon

I was going to use F-GSKY or F-GSEA.....then my wife reminded me of the "romantic" picnic I took her on Heathrow's North perimeter road. lol

3 hours ago, edetroit said:

I was going to use F-GSKY or F-GSEA.....then my wife reminded me of the "romantic" picnic I took her on Heathrow's North perimeter road. lol

@edetroit,

I am impressed that your wife is helping you with plannings for this months screenshot contest.   I need to find a girlfriend or future wife to do the same thing!  Maybe I should go to airports to flirt with stewardresses OR female airport spotting photographers.  Yes there are female airport spotters!

Regards,

Aharon

1 hour ago, Aharon said:

@edetroit,

I am impressed that your wife is helping you with plannings for this months screenshot contest.   I need to find a girlfriend or future wife to do the same thing!  Maybe I should go to airports to flirt with stewardresses OR female airport spotting photographers.  Yes there are female airport spotters!

Regards,

Aharon

My wife is not into aircraft at all.....she must love me to come on a picnic like that. What was I thinking! lol

21 minutes ago, Aharon said:

Smiling   Have a great month of March and wishing you best of luck for February screenshot contest, @edetroit

Regards,

Aharon

Yes good luck everyone. We do not seem to have a very good job on this one IMHO. Kroswynd seems to have us beat hands down in the romance department. 

Love is in the air, but this time it's between jetBlue & the state of New York at dusk...

As always, click picture to see at full size.

Good luck to all, Darryl

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 2/27/2021 at 6:52 PM, edetroit said:

This pic may not look romantic but hear me out. This is London Heathrow just outside the perimeter fence of runway 09R/27L.

I took my wife (and she is still my wife) for a romantic picnic to this spot in real life. True story. 

Congratulations Ed, on winning February's screenshot contest.  Granted the image is not as epic as some of your previous work, but still has character AND the story behind it is what makes it quite romantic.

Caption from image and a response from a  fellow poster:

Edetroit:
This pic may not look romantic but hear me out. This is London Heathrow just outside the perimeter fence of runway 09R/27L.

Ahron:
 I am impressed that your wife is helping you with plannings for this months screenshot contest.   I need to find a girlfriend or future wife to do the same thing!  Maybe I should go to airports to flirt with stewardesses OR female airport spotting photographers.  Yes there are female airport spotters!

Regards,
Aharon

Edetroit:
My wife is not into aircraft at all.....she must love me to come on a picnic like that. What was I thinking! lol

Email to follow shortly.

• kroswynd unfeatured this topic
  • Tom unpinned this topic

Archived