Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant Flaps wrong position

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 hours ago, Jorge2611 said:

Hello, I'm just configuring the throttle and I did the calibration and use reverse axis and the flaps just beging in Flaps 1 position. Would appreciate some help thanks. 

Bleeman's suggestion is a good one to start with to see if it helps you. Are you trying to control flaps with an axis or with the flap switch (paddle) to the right of the six levers? Also, I'm not clear with what you're trying to say with "the flaps just beging in Flaps 1 position." Finally, which aircraft are you trying to configure the Bravo with?

When you start at a runway from World Map, you will have the first notch of flaps in place. Starting cold & dark on a gate or ramp, this is not the case. So probably that's the issue?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad to hear you got it sorted. By the way, please note that if you need further assistance for the Honeycomb controllers in XP-11, this is not the place to post, as this forum section is only for Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). The section in this link is the most appropriate.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived