Extended centre line.

Hi Guys,

Think i maybe missing something here but in the PMDG and QW aircraft i own the ND shows an extened centre line at all airports,the airbus does not show that feature is it not modeled or am i missing an option somewhere,i have been entering it manually on the fix page.

With Thanks

Gary Jones.

Airbus Pro A318,319,320,321.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Common method to do this is to use the radial in feature on the DIR to page. So once you are vectored by ATC for the approach, go to DIR TO page and select the Initial Approach fix or Final approach fix on the centerline of the runway and enter reciprocal heading to the runway heading (so opposite heading from the runway heading) and Insert. After that pull HDG knob and you should have a nice extended centerline on the ND.

Hi,

Yeah the function described works fine,just with the PMDG and QW once the arrival runway is inserted the centre lines are show on the ND with no manual input,but with the Airbus you have to enter them yourself,

not a major issue was just interested.

Gary Jones.

Archived