Fresh install and dead CRJ.

Helix1250

I am hoping someone can help, I have just removed my early version of the CRJ and the Pro version so I can install the latest CRJ pro update. I ran the installer in admin and when I loaded the airport all the screens are black and the yoke is all the way turned to the left. I have un installed and reinstalled. But nothing seems to work. I have not really used the Pro version but the early non pro version worked fine. Anyone have any ideas as to the cause or more in importantly a fix ? 

I have been doing some research and found this thread https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/154532-crj-pro-dead-cockpit/&tab=comments#comment-988128. However I have updated the CRJ to the latest 2202 version but still suffering with the same issue.  The only thing I did prior to testing the CRJ was updated the Navdata to 2101.

I hope there is an answer other than uninstall the full sim in the hope it fixes the issue.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Archived