How to use the TCA throttle, the reverse levers and Starter buttons with Aerosoft Airbusses under P3Dv4/v5

SimWare

Hallo,
hier die screenshots von meinem System.
Ich nutze P3D V4.5 inclusive FSUIPC.

Die achsen vom Stick (Querruder und Höhenruder) sowie am Thrustmaster Throttel angeschlossen (Flaps, Spoilers, Ruder(Pedale) und Bremsen) werden erkannt sind jedoch sehr empfindlich.
Zudem habe ich die Park.Bracke, fuel swich,  Gearlever und Engien (Ignition und Crank) belegt.

Hello,
here are the screenshots of my system.
I use P3D V4.5 including FSUIPC.

The axes of the stick (aileron and elevator) as well as those connected to the Thrustmaster Throttle (flaps, spoilers, rudder (pedals) and brakes) are recognized but are very sensitive.
I also used the Park.Bracke, fuel switch, Gearlever and Engien (ignition and crank).

Please login to display this image.

27 minutes ago, Bernhard Zürr said:

Hallo,
hier die screenshots von meinem System.
Ich nutze P3D V4.5 inclusive FSUIPC.

Die achsen vom Stick (Querruder und Höhenruder) sowie am Thrustmaster Throttel angeschlossen (Flaps, Spoilers, Ruder(Pedale) und Bremsen) werden erkannt sind jedoch sehr empfindlich.
Zudem habe ich die Park.Bracke, fuel swich,  Gearlever und Engien (Ignition und Crank) belegt.

Hello,

The axes of the stick (aileron and elevator) as well as those connected to the Thrustmaster Throttle (flaps, spoilers, rudder (pedals) and brakes) are recognized but are very sensitive.
I also used the Park.Bracke, fuel switch, Gearlever and Engien (ignition and crank).

Hello Bernhard,

how to download the new version of the Axx Configurator with the TCA toggles available?

I have perhaps the old version of the configurator and it doesnt allow me to be able to activate the TCA box.

Thank you!

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Bernhard Zürr said:

Thank you for these info.

Could you please first remove FSUIPS for the sake of tests ?

Just cut the whole "Module" subfolderr in the main P3D folder

and paste it temporarily on the desktop for instance.

Then restart P3D.

Thank you.

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, Bazza80 said:

how to download the new version of the Axx Configurator with the TCA toggles available?

I have perhaps the old version of the configurator and it doesnt allow me to be able to activate the TCA box.

Just re-download the Airbus addon from your account or AerosoftOne.

The updated download includes the latest Configurator. 

Best regards.

• Thanks 2

Am 10.5.2023 um 16:50 schrieb SimWare:

Thank you for these info.

Could you please first remove FSUIPS for the sake of tests ?

Just cut the whole "Module" subfolderr in the main P3D folder

and paste it temporarily on the desktop for instance.

Then restart P3D.

Thank you.

Guten Tag,
ich konnte es gerade teste indem ich wie beschrieben den Ordner verschoben. Jetzt hat es tasächlich funktioniert.
Die Schubhebel so wie alle anderen Achsen haben richtig reagiert und waren auch nicht überempfindlich.
Anscheinend hat es an FSUIPC gelegen. Wie soll ich weiter vorgehen damit FSUIPC hier keine Problem mehr macht.

Good day,
I was just able to test it by moving the folder as described. Now it actually worked.
The thrust levers, like all other axes, reacted correctly and were not overly sensitive.
Apparently it was due to FSUIPC. How should I proceed so that FSUIPC no longer causes problems here.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

Just try reinstall FSUIPC from scratch.

It has solved the problem in similar instances.

Best regards.

• Jonas S. changed the title to How to use the TCA throttle, the reverse levers and Starter buttons with Aerosoft Airbusses under P3Dv4/v5
  • 1 month later...

Hallo,

danke für die Anleitung auf der ersten Seite für den Airbus Stick und die Schubhebel. Das hat alles wunderbar geklappt.

Ich habe mir vor kurzem die Erweiterung bzw. das Addon mit den Flaps, Spoilers, Parking Brake, Landing Gear, etc. gekauft und vermisse da noch die nötigen Einstellungen, um das Addon vollumfänglich zu nutzen.

Mit dem Gear (extract/retract) hatte ich ein wenig einen Kampf in den Einstellungen bei P3Dv5.4 , aber mittlerweile habe ich es hinbekommen -> Belegung Button 21 / on release

Ich habe es nur durch rumprobieren geschafft, weil mein Landing Gear Lever war oben obwohl der physische unten war. Selbst wenn ich die Zuweisung neu vergeben habe, hat der Lever immer das Gegenteil gemacht.

Die einzige Belegung, die mir noch fehlt ist die der Auto-Brake. Gibt es hier einen Hinweis?

____

Hello,

thank you for the instructions on the first page for the Airbus Stick and the thrust levers. It all worked wonderfully.

I recently bought the extension/addon with the Flaps, Spoilers, Parking Brake, Landing Gear, etc. and am still missing the necessary settings to fully use the addon.

With the Gear (extract/retract) I had a bit of a struggle in the settings in P3Dv5.4 , but in the meantime I got it right -> Assignment Button 21 / on release

I only managed it by trial and error because my landing gear lever was up even though the physical one was down. Even when I reassigned it, the lever always did the opposite.

The only assignment I'm still missing is the auto-brake. Is there a clue here?

• Like 1