How to use the TCA throttle, the reverse levers and Starter buttons with Aerosoft Airbusses under P3Dv4/v5

SimWare

I really apologize for not answering. The answer to my question in the forum was quick and satisfied.
I had a lot of troubles with the TCM captains pack  , I even had to return them to France . TCM did this well in guarantee . Get the captain's pack back I struggled with the power levers ( no idle , no reverse and climb and flex setting ) searching in the TCM software and p3d4 , I found out do some reasons < I don`t know< in p3d4 , raw input was engaged , I changed it to direct input and it all works.  Thanks for answering and help.
the video help great I use the black button(17) left from trim knob to  rest the trim , as in the airbus.
a happy airbus an tcm user
  • Thanks 1

hi SimWare. i am still having detent issues. in the a330 and a318  to a321  in order to get to idle i have to lift the reverse levers and pull all the way down weird ill keep on trying  at least i can fly regards, Steve

• Aerosoft

Hi Steve,

To understand exactly the behavior, can you please make a short video showing the TCA and the throttle response in the simulator ?

Thank you. 

On 9/11/2021 at 1:46 PM, AlexAnt said:

I have similar situation - i have reverse, CL, FLEX and TOGA, but nothing more - when i put thrust to idle, in the aircraft it's positioned to CL.  Very frustrating.   Thanks for recommendation, i'll try FSLabs in case of no solution in few days.

HI, Try again calibrate your thrust axis, but remember to leave it at CL before clicking "finish", as the calibration page says "leave all axis on center before finishing". LG Yeyi

• Like 1

I have similar situation - i have reverse, CL, FLEX and TOGA, but nothing more - when i put thrust to idle, in the aircraft it's positioned to CL.  Very frustrating.   Thanks for recommendation, i'll try FSLabs in case of no solution in few days.

Hi, try again calibrate your thrust axis, but remember to leave it at CL before clicking "finish", as the calibration page says "leave all axis on center before finishing". LG Yeyi

Hi, try again calibrate your thrust axis, but remember to leave it at CL before clicking "finish", as the calibration page says "leave all axis on center before finishing". LG Yeyi

1 hour ago, 叶奕奕 said:

which procedure did you use there are several regards Steve

3 hours ago, mousemansteven said:

which procedure did you use there are several regards Steve

What I did is just simply go to P3D settings - options - calibration - calibrate device. Move the two throttles down to full reverse and push them all the way to MAN TOGA. Then pull them back to CL position, which is at the center of the white bar, and also just around the center of the range (in fact the raw value at CL is about 32500-33000/65535, and the perfect center should be 32768). Leave it CL and click "Save", and that's it.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 2:27 PM, SimWare said:

Hi Steve,

You can use this one :

afternoon my friend. i have been at it finally after reinstalling everything i decided to  check the a3xx configurator. i had previously had all three items ticked where  it offers the tca support. i removed the sidestick support and low and behold it actually worked. for some reason though the mapping for the spoilers is not working. again thanks for your dedication, regards Steve

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, mousemansteven said:

afternoon my friend. i have been at it finally after reinstalling everything i decided to  check the a3xx configurator. i had previously had all three items ticked where  it offers the tca support. i removed the sidestick support and low and behold it actually worked. for some reason though the mapping for the spoilers is not working. again thanks for your dedication, regards Steve

Hi Steve,

Glad it works. 

How are the spoilers mapped in the simulator? 

Thank you.

15 hours ago, SimWare said:

Hi Steve,

Glad it works. 

How are the spoilers mapped in the simulator? 

Thank you.

rz axis  but when i try to change it will not see the spoiler axis when the arm is moved regards

• Aerosoft
47 minutes ago, mousemansteven said:

rz axis  but when i try to change it will not see the spoiler axis when the arm is moved regards

Thank you Steve.

Actually my question is : To what function is the axis assigned in the simulator ?
You can send me a screenshot of the assignments panel.

Best regards.

5 hours ago, SimWare said:

Thank you Steve.

Actually my question is : To what function is the axis assigned in the simulator ?
You can send me a screenshot of the assignments panel.

Best regards.

the rz axis is assigned to the spoiler axis  in add on 1 and 2  not the throttle is that what you mean

18 minutes ago, mousemansteven said:

the rz axis is assigned to the spoiler axis  in add on 1 and 2  not the throttle is that what you mean

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

1 hour ago, mousemansteven said:

also when i try to change the spoiler axis  ( RZ) in p3d it wont change regards, btw in my haste i had reinstalled p3d aerosoft a330 in the wrong folder so therefor no websimbrowser. i reinstalled to the main p3dv5 folder and now efb is functional.

• Aerosoft

Hello Steve,

Assigning the lever to the Spoiler axis in P3D works. (see the video hereunder)
Please make sure no other assignments to any spoiler function exists anywhere (even on other connected devices)

• Thanks 1

• Aerosoft
11 hours ago, mousemansteven said:

Thanks C. i deleted the config  and when i reopened p3d it worked wow so now i can fly yeah.. thanks for your help and dedication to the sim world. warm regards Steve the old fart

You are welcome, Steve.

• 2 months later...

Does this method also work with the Aerosoft A330?

Been having issues with it for a long time, as well as calibration issues with the throttle levers and everything on the throttle add-on quadrant not working (spoilers and flaps do work, however they are reversed and skip a detent or two). My hardware completely fine FYI.

• Jonas S. changed the title to How to use the TCA throttle, the reverse levers and Starter buttons with Aerosoft Airbusses under P3Dv4/v5