MFS Aerosoft Airport and Airfield Updates

Herman

• Deputy Sheriffs

For those who purchased Aerosoft products through the Aerosoft Shop, the best place to find notices of updates to Aerosoft Airports and Airfields for MFS aka MSFS aka MFS2020 is at the linked section of the forum: New Releases and Updates - AEROSOFT COMMUNITY SERVICES . If you click on the button on the page I show with the red arrow I added, you can even set up email notices so you don't have to haunt the page looking for changes:

Please login to display this image.

For updates shown as "New Full Version," simply delete your current version, download the full installer, and run it as Administrator, preferably with your antivirus temporarily disabled. For all other updates, they're available through the Aerosoft Updater. Please ensure you're running the latest version of the updater, which is version 1.6.0.0.

If you purchased any Aerosoft product through the in-game marketplace, you'll have to wait for Microsoft to process updates through their system. Please be assured Aerosoft promptly sends updated files to MS, but there's always a delay while they're processed there before posting to the Marketplace. The delay is entirely out of the hands of Aerosoft.

• Herman pinned this topic
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I see that there is an update for sim-wings Tenerife updated to 1.1.0, AS Updater states that no updates are available, do I need to install 'Aerosoft One' to be able to update it and future updates? Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 8/16/2021 at 12:39 AM, mga010 said:

It would be nice to get a mail with an update notification. Is that possible in the Aerosoft shop?

Doesn't the first paragraph describe getting emails when something new is released? - "If you click on the button on the page I show with the red arrow I added, you can even set up email notices so you don't have to haunt the page looking for changes."

Archived