Whatever happen to the Marcel PC-Porter project?

RHaas

HI guys, I was following the project some years ago and logged in today for the first time in a while to see if any update or if it died or got finished. I can't seem to find the original post I was following for the Project. Can anyone let me know if there was ever any update to this Marcel PC Porter project?

Thanks,

Roy

• Deputy Sheriffs

Project has been cancelled as Marcel decided to stop development for FSX and P3D. I'm also disappointed, as I would have loved to see his Porter.

2 hours ago, mopperle said:

Project has been cancelled as Marcel decided to stop development for FSX and P3D. I'm also disappointed, as I would have loved to see his Porter.

Well that's disappointing. Many people were looking forward to it. Thanks for responding.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived