Strange loss of frame rates with all Airbuses Pro

simflyer07

After several months of enjoying the Airbus series, an annoying problem came out of nowhere: whenever I fly an Airbus in an airport with winter textures and ground speed is above 3kts, frame rates would drop to 5fps or below. No issues at all if I

1) switch the season (no winter textures) 2) ground speed is below 3kts. Other addons (PMDG, QualityWings, etc.) run perfectly fine in similar scenarios, only the Airbus. As odd as it seems, I can't get my thoughts straight to think of a good explanation or get close to one. I disabled external addons, reinstalled the aircrafts and still not a single clue. Amazing how we humans created the whole world of software but feel powerless in front of its mysteries! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

same issue on my side.

The frame rate drop disappears after take off in the moment when the main gear is off the ground. Furthermore, the frame rate drop disappears when i am taxiing on the bridge over the highway between "Landebahn Nord" and the cargo apron on Frankfurt Airport (most likely also on all other bridges which lifts the airplane off the ground).

Greetings

Archived