AFTER START checklist doesnt start (v. 1.4.2.0)

kejby

Hello sir,

after updating A318/319/320/321 to version 1.4.2.0 i have some problem with checklist stuck at A318/319/320/321. (A330 is fine)

Im not using GSX, so i have in GND SERVICES set GSX PUSHBACK to NO.

BEFORE START checklist is going fine, after that there is two options - STAR PUSH or START. When i choose START, checklist went fine, but after that i dont have green information "START ENGINE 2" like it was in previous version. But doesnt matter, i have started ENGINE 2, after that there is information "ENGINE 2 is stabilized" and now green information "START ENGINE 1" works fine, after that there is "ENGINE 1 is stabilized" information. After that there is automatic information about good engine start and then is nothing happening. In previous version there was green information "WAIT" and after few seconds automatically start AFTER START checklist. But now it is stucked, AFTER START is grey and im not able to start it manually. I can only choose aircraft stat and set it to TAXI STAT and after that i can fly.

Has anyone the same problem? Could you please help me with that? If you need some additional informations, feel free to contact me.

Thank you very much for your time and for reply in advance.

Stay safe, Robert.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you experience this problem on all smaller models or are you using a specific model like the A320 CFM? Also which simulator are you using e. g. P3D v4 oder v5? Then I am able to try to recreate the issue and maybe find a solution to it.

Regards,

Rolf

Just now, Hanse said:

Do you experience this problem on all smaller models or are you using a specific model like the A320 CFM? Also which simulator are you using e. g. P3D v4 oder v5? Then I am able to try to recreate the issue and maybe find a solution to it.

Regards,

Rolf

Hello sir,

i have tried it on A318 CFM, A319 CFM, A320 CFM and A321 IAE. Im using P3D v4.5. Thank you so much.

Regards,

Robert

• Deputy Sheriffs

2 things:

- update your P3Dv4.5 to the latest version, means install Hotfix3

- the tool identifies an FSX in your P3D folder, no idea what happened here, maybe your Windows registry is messed up or you changed something manually.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, could reproduce the issue you are describing. Will have a look into the code and let you know if I found a solution.

On 2/1/2021 at 12:23 PM, kejby said:

Hello sir,

after updating A318/319/320/321 to version 1.4.2.0 i have some problem with checklist stuck at A318/319/320/321. (A330 is fine)

Im not using GSX, so i have in GND SERVICES set GSX PUSHBACK to NO.

BEFORE START checklist is going fine, after that there is two options - STAR PUSH or START. When i choose START, checklist went fine, but after that i dont have green information "START ENGINE 2" like it was in previous version. But doesnt matter, i have started ENGINE 2, after that there is information "ENGINE 2 is stabilized" and now green information "START ENGINE 1" works fine, after that there is "ENGINE 1 is stabilized" information. After that there is automatic information about good engine start and then is nothing happening. In previous version there was green information "WAIT" and after few seconds automatically start AFTER START checklist. But now it is stucked, AFTER START is grey and im not able to start it manually. I can only choose aircraft stat and set it to TAXI STAT and after that i can fly.

Has anyone the same problem? Could you please help me with that? If you need some additional informations, feel free to contact me.

Thank you very much for your time and for reply in advance.

Stay safe, Robert.

+1

• Deputy Sheriffs

The fix (CL stuck after engine start)if no PB is used - GSX or the MCDU3 option -) will be included in the next update. As a work around for the time being please use only positions where a PB is required.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As already mentioned the fix will be included in the next update - probably beginning of next week.

Regards,

Rolf

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived