Hey Chris Brisland - Do You Think Mathijs *Might* Make Us...

Kofi

Careful of that "wall" there Kofi, Sir! Check the web - one of their -300's tripped over the sea wall and was a write off. The investigation report is on the web for all to read. You need 20° of flaps for a water T/O in the conditions for the day of that crash...

Fun though... I beta'd several situations where "hot and heavy" the plane takes several miles with zero flaps... Quite normal.

A "Maldives" scenery would be fun for the researcher - me, me, me, me, me please- all expenses paid!

Yes, Yes, Yes, me too. That pic instantly brought back fantastic memories of my Honeymoon at Coco Palm. In fact, i think that is the exact same reg aircraft that took us to the island!!

Brilliant, where is the livery from and how do you set up the aircraft in the seaport?

Brilliant. It has to be done. :D:D

Regards,

Ross.

Awfully sorry, blame Microsoft! They have not set "wet" points for floaters at many airports like Male, local Maldives airports or the Seychelles or similar.

I think we need some expert folk to re-do things such as the airports - or add new bits to defaults...

I noticed hat too. I always have to load her on a runway and then slew her over to the water. Not really ideal. But how do you wanna do that anyway? You should always start with the default Cessna first and then load an addon to ensure it initializes properly. Loading the standard Cessna over water might not be such a good idea - splash.

Awfully sorry, blame Microsoft! They have not set "wet" points for floaters at many airports like Male, local Maldives airports or the Seychelles or similar.

I think we need some expert folk to re-do things such as the airports - or add new bits to defaults...

Since I still have FS2004 loaded on my system, I'm getting awfully tempted to re-load my LAGO 'Male' package... :oops:

Oh well...In the mean time, it's back to Helgoland & the German islands...

Chris, thank you VERY much for this excellent paint of a tma Twotter! Really great! Can´t wait until avsim isn´t out of order for downloads (at the moment I can see the pics but the download is out of order)

OH and I´d jump in for the request for a revival of a good Maldivian scenery! Maybe someone at Aerosoft can give it a rty? :wink:

• Aerosoft
Chris, thank you VERY much for this excellent paint of a tma Twotter! Really great! Can´t wait until avsim isn´t out of order for downloads (at the moment I can see the pics but the download is out of order)

OH and I´d jump in for the request for a revival of a good Maldivian scenery! Maybe someone at Aerosoft can give it a rty? :wink:

I'll have a nice new destination for your Twottering later this week.

And personally I would LOVE to build those Maladivian routes but I am not sure it will be commercially possible.

I'll have a nice new destination for your Twottering later this week.

And personally I would LOVE to build those Maladivian routes but I am not sure it will be commercially possible.

Great news!! I´m really curious what it´ll be. Can´t wait to get a new Twotter point! I can understand the commercial doubts about the Maldives but maybe there´ll be a chance at any time in future!

Well, I´ll continue my ferryflight of a wheeled TMA-Twotter from Toronto to Male where it´ll be converted to a float version.

• Aerosoft

Great news!! I´m really curious what it´ll be. Can´t wait to get a new Twotter point! I can understand the commercial doubts about the Maldives but maybe there´ll be a chance at any time in future!

Well, I´ll continue my ferryflight of a wheeled TMA-Twotter from Toronto to Male where it´ll be converted to a float version.

When you get to Male it will only be another 6.213 miles to our latest VFR scenery project.

When you get to Male it will only be another 6.213 miles to our latest VFR scenery project.

:lol: that´s not very precise but I had a look where this could be and I think I´ll be patient and use my track to do some islandhopping in Germany before flying via Venice to Male (yes I know, it´s not the real life route :wink: )

Hmmm...

Something in the Aleuten? Attu Island? Not perfeclty the numbers but close...

Thorsten

... or in the Tasman Sea ... tough to do this with Google Earth, it only draws paths, not circles ...

... doing it with maths yields the following result :

The distance between Malé and Wake Island is 8502 miles ...

Intersecting circles with radius 6213 and 3643 yields two points 2376 miles up/down in a right angle from a point 5741 miles east of Male ...

However, I can't find anything either up there or down there ... :cry:

I suspect a hidden military base with aliens ... :shock:

... or in the Tasman Sea ... tough to do this with Google Earth, it only draws paths, not circles ...

... doing it with maths yields the following result :

The distance between Malé and Wake Island is 8502 miles ...

Intersecting circles with radius 6213 and 3643 yields two points 2376 miles up/down in a right angle from a point 5741 miles east of Male ...

However, I can't find anything either up there or down there ... :cry:

I suspect a hidden military base with aliens ... :shock:

Aaah, now that you mention... they are coming from the homeplanet Twotter X somewhere near Beteigeuze... :-D

Micronesia? Well, 6213 is rather a vague "mid point" near Bikini

Somewhere on the Antarctic continent

Dakar - depends if you use "Male" or "Airport". Hmmm... Dakar... I landed there once...

Dakar - not much else of interest at that distance...

• Aerosoft
Micronesia? Well, 6213 is rather a vague "mid point" near Bikini

Somewhere on the Antarctic continent

Dakar - depends if you use "Male" or "Airport". Hmmm... Dakar... I landed there once...

Dakar - not much else of interest at that distance...

New clues,

- 1,523 miles from Suva.

- St Maarten like runway.