Thrustmaster throttle - auto-thrust disconnect button

Jetstream41

• 2 weeks later...

It switches on or off (or rather toggles it). In reality it only switches off. I'm trying to figure it myself via FSUIPC macros if I can use it to only switch off and not on again if it is off.

A/THR arming and disconnect works as the real thing on my setup (P3D 4.5), when 'Autothrottle (arm)' is mapped to button 1 and 2:

• A/THR is armed if FCU pb is pressed or thrust levers set to FLX detent (A/THR green lightbar on and blue A/THR on FMA).
  • A/THR is disconnected if either red disconnects buttons is pressed on TCA throttle (A/THR green lightbar off and no A/THR on FMA).
  • And no A/THR arming if either red disconnects buttons is pressed with A/THR off (A/THR green lightbar off).

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it later. Maybe I have it mapped in a wrong way. How do you have it configured on the buttons? Via P3D control assignments or FSUIPC?

Got it working 😅 it indeed works as you said. I was assuming that the autothrottle arm command from the P3D default assignment menu would arm or disarm (toggle) and I made a macro with an LVAR from the AS Airbus to overcome it, when in reality it works the opposite way 😂

Archived