Hello.

I noted that there are some issues with CPDLC system into A330.

First of all - it freezes MCDU (both 1 and 2) when clicking PRINT. MCDU is unusable then and I need to restart my flight. After restart I have to complete MCDU once again inflight.

Second - we did some testing with guys from Gander OCA and what we found out - when Gander sends Oceanic Clearance via CPDLC there is no WILCO, STBY or something like that options to approve clearance. The only one shown on DCDU is CLOSE. So then OCA don't know if I received and read-back clearance - readback must be sent via FREE TEXT.

And third - reports page is unusable for now. It says KEY/FUNC INOP. I hope it will be implemented very shortly, as it is a crucial option because of position reports. For now it has to be done via FREE TXT.

Anyway - good job! We still need some fixes but it looks fabulous!

• Like 1
  • Deputy Sheriffs

1. Issue is known and we are looking into it.

2. This is an issue on the ATC side basically since the reply options for the message are set when sending the message. If ATC does not give any reply options with the message, then it will only say close.

3. Thanks for the feedback. We are considering adding this in the future.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Andre,

What kind of message are you trying to send? Hoppie's logon code entered in the A3XX configurator? Are you logged on into an ATC station?

Could you please zip the whole Data folder inside the aircraft folder and send it to us. This folder contains important log files that could help us debugging.

vor 14 Stunden , Secondator sagte:

Hello Andre,

What kind of message are you trying to send? Hoppie's logon code entered in the A3XX configurator? Are you logged on into an ATC station?

Could you please zip the whole Data folder inside the aircraft folder and send it to us. This folder contains important log files that could help us debugging.

Made a reinstall and inserted the Hoppie-Code again. Now it seems to work. Thanks for support.

• Hanse locked this topic