Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo - underdesk mount

msagner

I now have my Alpha yoke and the Bravo throttle quadrant. But i'm not happy with the way they are sitting on top of my desk.

I have found a product that addresses this problem - in a nutshell it's a steel plate that can be mounted on top of the yoke and the throttle, and that in turn is then fastened to the underside of the desktop.

Have a look here:
https://www.allsportsystems.com/flight-simulator-under-desk-yoke-mount.php

I woul gladly order one even if the price ( $ 99,--) is rather self-conscious, so to say, if it weren't for the staggering shipping fees which amount to $149.80 for shipping to Germany.

The company doesn't seem to have a salespartner in the EU yet.

Does anybody have any information on how to obtain this product in Europe/EU with reasonable shipping fees?

Hint: Maybe Aerosoft might consider selling these parts over here?

• Administrator
vor 21 Stunden , msagner sagte:

Does anybody have any information on how to obtain this product in Europe/EU with reasonable shipping fees?

Hint: Maybe Aerosoft might consider selling these parts over here?

Unfortunately, we do not have any information about a salespartner in the EU as well.

Currently, it is not planned to sell the parts.

Greetings,
Marius

• 2 weeks later...

Archived