No Tracks downloading

Hello, today I realized that PFPX does not download any NAT tracks although there are tracks published (one for each direction during Corona times). Is it a server issue? Weather is working fine.

Regards

Henry

Not sure if it is server related or a data source issue.

Currently there are ongoing problems with a NOAA server that is affecting the upper wind forecast.

However I would have that there is no correlation between the two.

As a workaround a user can visit: https://www.notams.faa.gov/common/nat.html

Place a cursor anywhere in the track text and copy the whole document using CTRL+A then CTRL+C

Switch PFPX to manual track mode from the Tracks icon, again place a cursor in the main area and paste with CTRL-V

Tracks should now be available.

Thank you for explaining the workaround, helps me a lot.

Remains the fact that PFPX is still not downloading the NAT tracks (and maybe the other tracks PACOTS and AUSSIE tracks). May one of the developers make a statement here? Since I fly a lot over the Atlantic PFPX with automatic track download helped me a lot. If I have to do this manually I doubt why I should pay for the server subscription, since than I may too make the weather prediction manually (ActiveSky).

Regards

Henry

Archived