LECO A Coruna very nice but windfarms cause FPS drop

Midnight Music

The new LECO A Coruna scenery is very nice and the airport and the immediate surroundings are really well done. However, northeast of the airport are a large number of wind farms and they cause a large FPS drop. Are they there as part of the Aerosoft scenery or are they default? At any rate,  could they be lessened so as to not interfere so much with the approach into LECO?

Lee 

10 hours ago, Midnight Music said:

The new LECO A Coruna scenery is very nice and the airport and the immediate surroundings are really well done. However, northeast of the airport are a large number of wind farms and they cause a large FPS drop. Are they there as part of the Aerosoft scenery or are they default? At any rate,  could they be lessened so as to not interfere so much with the approach into LECO?

Lee 

Easy check. Just cut/paste the scenery out of your Community folder and restart the sim. Then it will load the default airport and you can check if they are there ;)

• Developer
19 hours ago, Midnight Music said:

Lee 

Hi, that wind farm is not part of our package, I have also experienced frame drops flying over them, unfortunately the SDK for now does not allow to exclude this type of objects, in the middle of the city we have three wind turbines that do not exist in reality and can not be removed.

I'm sorry I can't help you with this problem.

Archived