What options do I have?

nun87

Hello everyone. I was interested in acquiring NavDataPro, yet I wonder about the subscriptions.. Lets say I buy the one-month one, what does it do? I was wondering if it updates all my aircraft including my aerosoft ones that I bought, or is it specific to types of aircraft, like FSX only default ones.

Another question is, if I buy the one-month subscription, will my Cycle update and stay updated even when my one month subscription ends?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Regarding yours questions:

1) All add-ons listed on the product page can be updated with NavDataPro. Add-ons which are not listed there can't be updated. If relevant, that list includes hints on the simulator. 

2) No, once a purchased dataset becomes invalid as a new one got released, the purchased dataset can't be downloaded anymore. That means:

- you can still update the add-ons you updated already with this dataset (e.g. if you needed the reinstall an add-on) as NavDataPro keeps a backup of the data on your machine. 

- you won't be able to update newly installed add-ons which haven't been updated by NavDataPro while the dataset was still valid. 

Archived