Delta repaints for the A321 PRO (P3Dv4.5)?

Airway88

Hi,

I have been looking for a Delta repaint for the A321 PRO series..

Can`t find it anywhere..

The only ones I can find is for the Extended series, and I tried to use them on the pro version but it does not work.

So does anyone know where I can find for the A321CFM? 

I have googled, and on avsim, can`t find any repaint to the PRO version..

So all help is appreciated!

Rgds

Kim

• Airway88 changed the title to Delta repaints for the A321 PRO (P3Dv4.5)?
16 hours ago, Airway88 said:

Hi,

I have been looking for a Delta repaint for the A321 PRO series..

Can`t find it anywhere..

The only ones I can find is for the Extended series, and I tried to use them on the pro version but it does not work.

So does anyone know where I can find for the A321CFM? 

I have googled, and on avsim, can`t find any repaint to the PRO version..

So all help is appreciated!

Rgds

Kim

I'm pretty sure the A321 Delta livery comes with the aircraft by default.  There are also a few others in the Download section and at other places on the Internet.  Why not try a Google search for "Aerosoft Airbus Professional A321 Delta Livery".  I just did that and came up any many links.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes.

8 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I'm pretty sure the A321 Delta livery comes with the aircraft by default.  There are also a few others in the Download section and at other places on the Internet.  Why not try a Google search for "Aerosoft Airbus Professional A321 Delta Livery".  I just did that and came up any many links.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes.

Hi!

Thank you for that, it seems like that paint where never installed at me, only a few others.

Any chance someone can upload it and send it to me?

That would be much appreciated :)

Rgds

Kim

2 hours ago, Airway88 said:

Hi!

Thank you for that, it seems like that paint where never installed at me, only a few others.

Any chance someone can upload it and send it to me?

That would be much appreciated :)

Rgds

Kim

If you don't have the default A321 CFM Delta livery then that indicates the installation did not take place correctly or you don't have the show all liveries (I don't recall what the exact setting is called) selected in P3D.  Solving this issue rather than my uploading the livery files is more important to ensure that you don't have other issues.

• Deputy Sheriffs

To show all liveries, if the star (shown by the yellow arrow I added) in the Vehicle selection page is yellow when you get to the start page, click on it to reveal all installed aircraft (vehicles) in your sim. That should turn the star off as you see in the screenshot. As Dave noted, the Delta A321 CFM engine version (done as shown in the Description pane by Stefan Hoffman of Aerosoft) is indeed part of the default installation. Here's what you should see (P3Dv5.1 shown):

Please login to display this image.

Archived